Wednesday 23 October 2013

Random (Street) Photography

Few random shots:

There is a shopping complex in Naharlagun called Takar Complex. They usually sell various clothes and home articles imported from Thailand or China. It is like a flee market. Goods here can be bargained and are cheap but they are still more than their retail value. I went with my Mom to get few things and since I had my camera with me, tried few shots.
The below shots are taken with CCTV/ Fujian 35mm f/1.7 lens on Olympus E-Pl2.
Fujian/ CCTV 35mm f1.7 lens is a fun lens and not for serious Photography.
It has only centre sharpness and also it is not smooth or easy to focus beyond certain distance.
It does well with near distance subjects.
There was a lot of haze and lens flare too.
I tried to correct them in Photoshop PS6










Below Photos are taken with Pentacon 50mm f1.8 lens on Canon 40D.
I've read various lens reviews on Pentacon 50mm f1.8 lens and none of them were very positive about the lens.
I LOVE the lens! Pentacon 50mm f1.8 lens is a sharp and fast lens. The colours are also punchy and nice.








Photos taken with Olympus E-PL2 and Fujian/ CTV 35mm f/1.7 lens.
 The above photo shows the irony of Idol worship and superstition in India. You can see a small temple of Goddess Kali. The Goddess is locked inside and there is this large Donation Box which reads "Daan Pantre" in Hindi which means Donation Box. It was captured with Olympus E-Pl2 and Fujian/ CCTV 35mm f/1.7 lens

 Construction of temporary pavilion of Goddess Durga for Durga Puja.


Below Photos taken with Olympus E-Pl2 and lens that I don't remember....
Kids on the back of a pickup truck... Looks like they are from a Karate school.


 Decorations during Durga Puja at night





1 comment:

  1. I also use the pentacon 50/1.8 lens ,its a very nice lens!!

    ReplyDelete