Tuesday 12 August 2014

The Yellow Dog

The Yellow dog

I loved to take stroll in this particular lane which had a certain wild plant with white flowers growing, leaving a very sweet fragrance in the air. Just like any other lanes in Santiniketan, the road is made of red mud and gravel.



This fine day, while taking a walk with my camera, I saw a dog sitting on a wall looking far away... 
 
 


Usually I carry a packet of biscuit or pack of a bread for street dogs and cats. I had a packet of sliced bread with me on this day too so I gave him some. He ate it and looked at me for some more. I gave him the remaining slices. There was this peaceful presence about the dog. He wasn't too jumpy or excited  like others dogs who gets hyper when I feed them. He didn't follow me either. He was walking from one end of the wall to the another like he is enjoying it. 

I took few snaps of him and here are these sets of photos of the yellow dog. 













==========================================
Post edited them in PS6 and used Color Efex Pro 4 on some of them.
Canon 40D with Super Takumar 50mm f/1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment