Sunday 14 July 2019

Lovely Shergaon

Shergang or Shergaon...
I've traveled to few places of Arunachal Pradesh and I say easily that this place is one of the most beautiful place in Arunachal Pradesh... I've not taken much photos of the place but next time I will try to cover the region and keep adding more photos...

Yet another prayer flags towards Shergaon

Pretty wild blue blooms that grows in the wet and marshy area

This was taken with Pentax K-01 and Pentax-M 28mm f/2.8 lens so the colour differentiates from the above...

Self reflection...

Small mechanic shop...it was closed...

A lovely brook...

White Flowers were blooming in the jungle...

Peach blossom and Apple orchard...

  Early spring buds...

Basking in...

Horses... taken with Pentax K-01 and Pentax-M 28mm f/2.8 lens... the focus is off but I love this scene...

  Landscape of Shergaon. Photo taken with Pentax K-01 and Pentax-M 28mm f/2.8 lens... In the far away, one can see the funeral house....

Wild flowers...

This red flowering tree was seen everywhere in the area... March season...

Someone I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment