Friday 11 July 2014

Fun with friends: Portfolio shoots

Got together with Dinu and Jaya for portfolio shoot for fun and practise. Dinu's younger sister Daisy joined us. We are all bunch of novices; neither am I professionally trained nor are my friends models. Poses may look old fashioned and cliche but we did have some good time shooting around the house (Dinu's) even though it is on the same spot!
I took the responsibility to style them and do their make up.
People close to me me understands that I am struggling with people/ street/ fashion Photography since I am quite shy and it takes a great deal of energy to work with other human beings. I've been working on my attitude to be a better Photographer. 

I shot the photos with my trusted Olympus E-PL2. It is already showing signs of overuse in it's plastic body.

Jaya
Daisy Baby
Dinu and Daisy



 

Below are older photos taken long time back with canon 40D. Dinu is my frequent model because she likes her pictures taken.

 Fabulous Aku

 







2 comments:

  1. great shooting !!! really like your framing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouraging words! Appreciated!

      Delete