Monday 4 November 2019

November musing...

Photography is something I enjoy (passionately enjoyed once) but most times I am too lazy to do something about it... Unless I don't feel an adrenaline rush, I don't push myself anymore.... Life has become too hectic and I am addicted to mobile surfing lately... 
I've become too mundane and I guess I've adjusted this way now... Anything out of ordinary doesn't excite me any more, in fact it makes me feel stressed...
Now and then, I take photos. Most times, I take only so that the sensor doesn't get fungus like it happened with my previous cameras and lenses...
I've also invested in a dry cabinet and I am not sure as of now how fool proof it will be so I feel the need to take out the cameras and do some working every now and then... 
These are some of the photos from the current season... It's almost winter here now... 









No comments:

Post a Comment