Monday 6 January 2014

Bolpur Shantiniketan Bliss

It's already 2014! Happy New Year!
Some rapid changes in plans and career. I've left my job and has decided to pursue Creative Arts. I came  to Shantiniketan,  a quaint town in West Bengal, India for some "Shanti" (Peace).
The place is rustic but lately undergoing a speedy development like the rest of India. A nice place for resting and introspecting. Also it is a hub for Artists; good place for me.
I came here on December 20 2013, during Poush Mela. I will update photos from Poush Mela later.
I'm staying with my Senior here. I have joined Japanese language class. Had my first lesson on Hiragana on 4th of January 2014. While returning from my class, I saw this cute scene! Cats and Dogs (and man) in blissful togetherness... They were least bothered by one another. Cats and dogs are usually at loggerheads so it was a rare treat. Coco and rest of the gang would have chased the cats but these dogs were just wonderful. They have learnt to survive together here in Shantiniketan.




 It was a quite Christmas...

 Beaten road...

 ...and... it's me...

 Locked away for good...

 ...never to be opened...

 ...or to be crossed over...

...Couple...in Bolpur :)

No comments:

Post a Comment