Monday 27 January 2014

Olympus Trip 35

This lovely camera, I bought it from ebay just like many of my other cameras.
I have not actually used it. I lent it with a Kodak Gold 400 film to my friend, Ampi to use it, who is also my model (like she is featured in almost many of my people/ portrait photos). She got it developed and told me that most of the photos came out blurred. Guess, she/ we didn't know any better. 
I got her converted into film photography fan! I am so glad that we can save Film Photography this way, by getting more and more people interested... Also I helped her bid on Nikon FM2n from ebay! Now, I have someone near me to share notes with! :)

Right now, I am staying in Bolpur, far away from home so I don't have Olympus Trip 35 with me. Later on once I use it myself, I'll update photos taken with the camera.
For now, Olympus Trip 35 makes a very good subject.

Photos taken with Olympus E-PL2 and Minolta MC 58mm f/1.2 lens. 
Colour increased to 50% in PS6 RAW and resized the photo to 1.9MP (sharp for screen).















No comments:

Post a Comment